Indigenously Designed DPS Mobile App
Mobile App. Features (Students Panel)
- Communication - Student/Parents have to select communication type(eg. Complaint, Request, Appointment) to communicate to principal , subject teachers or class teachers related to any enquiry or any information.
- Notification - Receive push notifications from school related to event, circular or any information.
- Holiday List -School calendar with holiday list.
- Fee Payments - Specifies the deposited fees with amount and date and also the next installment amount to be paid with due date.
- Daily Homework - Student can view their daily homework uploaded by subject teachers.
- Exam Schedule - Provides the detail of Exam wise date sheet.
- Attendance - Student/parent can view their daily attendance status indicating "P" for Present ,"A" for Absent and "L" for Leave
- Assignments- Students can view their assignment with their submission date uploaded by subject teachers.
- Syllabus -Provides the detail of Subject wise syllabus.
- Timetable -Students can view their daily class time table with subject teachers’ name.
- Circular -Parents can get regular updates and notifications.
- Parent-Teacher Meeting or any event in school
- Result - Parents can view their wards' academic performance.
- Profile -Parents can view their personal information eg. mobile no, address
- Gallery -Parents can view photo gallery of any event in the school.
- Homework -Students can view their Holiday Homework uploaded by subject teachers.
- Track Bus -Parents can track the location of the bus in real time.
- Webzine-Parents can have an easy access to the newsletters and prompt updates regarding important events and activities.
- Feedback -Students/Parents may provide appropriate feedback for/ of subject teachers based on some parameters provided in the App.