Students can avail the service of school transport arrangements, subject to the availability of seats. The school does not entertain any change in the bus route to suit the individual's convenience. Change of bus stop for a week is not allowed.
The students must board & deboard the buses inside the school campus under the supervision of Transport Manager & Teaching Staff. An Escort Teacher & helping staff accompanies the students while boarding & deboarding the buses. All the buses are equipped with emergency First Aid kit & Fire Extinguisher. In case of delay of the transport on any route due to reasons beyond control the parents are immediately informed through SMS .
We provide transport facility to the students coming from Sikandrabad, Khurja, Shikarpur & Bulandshahr (Local).
- Students are expected to be at their bus stops at least five minutes prior to the arrival of the bus.
- Buses will not wait for late comers.
- Children should always stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should try to board the bus until it has made a complete stop.
- They must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding the bus.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops only, unless directed otherwise by the Transport Incharge/Teacher Incharge. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience of all and is subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around or lean out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by their negligence or vandalism.
- No student is allowed to eat or discard trash food inside or outside the bus.
- Shrieking, shouting and unruly behaviour is strictly prohibited as the driver's attention can be distracted.
- The teachers commuting by bus and the student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal/ Vice Principal/ Head Master.
- Clear one calendar month's notice will be required to discontinue the school transport facility failing which one month fee will be charged from the student.
- The students using the school transport shall not be allowed to go with their parents unless permitted by the Principal before 15 minutes of the departure time of the bus.
BUS DISCIPLINE PROCEDURE FOR THE STUDENTS
- Level One: First or minor offense, verbal warning by bus conductor.
- Level Two: Second or more serious offense, written warning by the Class Teacher notified, information is sent home for parent's signature or parents are called in the school.
- Level Three: Transportation privileges are discontinued for one week (5 days) or may be for one complete academic year and the student is placed on Behaviour monitoring.
GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS USING PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION
- The vehicle must be in good condition.
- Seating capacity should not exceed than the registered number of seats in the cab.
- The authorized driver has adequate driving experience and proper valid licence.
- The vehicle is not operated using domestic LPG cylinders.
- It is advisable that parents must carry out the police verification of the cab driver and road-worthiness of the vehicle. Details of the vehicle and driver's license number are to be provided to the school for our records.
- The parents of the students using the same transport, must exchange their phone numbers.
- The telephone numbers of driver and cab details should be provided to the concerned Class Teacher.
For any further queries contact :
E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org